If you have been following my blog series, we have discussed in detail the following: wedding budgets, how to select a wedding planner, the differences between wedding planner, wedding coordinator, and event designer. Our next topic is wedding venues. I have selected five of my favorite Wedding and Event Venues that are located south of Atlanta, Georgia. I believe the selections offer a variety of options for every Bridal style and budget. I hope that you find the information below helpful and as always feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
1. Flat Creek: Located in Peachtree City, Georgia. A wedding at Flat Creek Country Club can only be described as spectacular. The ballroom is decorated with lovely shades of muted grays and golds with floor to ceiling windows that offer unobtrusive views of the luscious golf course. The wood beamed ceiling soars above your guests offering an intimate atmosphere for even the largest of groups. Flat Creek outdoor ceremony site is simply breathtaking. A cobbled walkway and wisteria covered stone and pine arbor leads you to a beautiful alter overlooking a hillside with a flowing creek at its base.
2. White Water Creek: Located in Fayetteville, GA. As you walk into Whitewater Creek Country Club you will immediately be taken back to the beautiful old southern mansions of the past. White Water Creek elegant Antebellum-style clubhouse features a spiral staircase and crystal chandeliers. The Magnolia Ballroom offers a large dance floor, fireplace and opens up to a covered wrap around patio that overlooks a beautiful golf course. Outside, the Veranda sets the stage for your outdoor ceremony or reception.
3. Elysium Event Center: Located in College Park, GA. Conveniently located less than 2 miles from Hartfield-Jackson Airport in Historic College Park. Elysium Event Center is 8,200 Square foot venue that easily accommodates parties of up to 150 celebrants. Elysium Event Center is specifically designed to create a warm and inviting atmosphere to celebrate any special occasion. Features an elegant ballroom with a spacious dance floor, Elysium Event Center venue makes any event spectacular and unforgettable.
4. Wyndham Peachtree Hotel and Conference Center: Located in Peachtree City, GA. Nestled among 19 acres of unspoiled natural woodland, the Wyndham Peachtree Hotel & Conference Center’s wedding venues offer an idyllic setting for weddings and receptions. Just 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, you can say “I do” among panoramic views of the beautifully landscaped grounds. Choose from their romantic outdoor courtyard, terrace overlooking the pool or one of their elegant ballrooms. With 30,000 square feet of event space, Wyndham Peachtree Hotel and Conference Center has the perfect place to create the indoor or outdoor wedding of your dreams.
5. Marlam Events: and affordable alternative located in Fayetteville, GA: Marlam Events & Conference Center is a budget-friendly facility equipped with all the necessities to accommodate any group – big or small. Have an upcoming wedding, baby shower, rehearsal dinner, birthday party, book signing…you name it; and they can accommodate it.